Why You Should Introduce Your Network to a Financial Coach?
Your clients will find great value in choosing a coach with aligned interests, a fee-for-service model and provides personalized guidance according to the client’s individual goals.
The wealth management industry is flawed. It is fixated on selling investment products with bloated hidden fees rather than providing sound advice. The common financial coach role — as a salesperson providing access to financial products and trade execution — remains the status quo, yet technological innovation has commoditized these tasks.
Working with a financial coach improves financial habits, builds confidence, and provides peace of mind for investors. Aside from the psychological benefits, though, there are proven monetary benefits, as well.
The 2011 HSBC study, The Future of Retirement, showed that those individuals with financial plans accumulated nearly 250% more in retirement savings than those without a financial plan in place. In addition, nearly 44% of those who have a financial plan in place save more money each year toward retirement.
Hope is a slogan, not a strategy. I meet with prospects frequently who hope that their stock picks go up, that their rental properties cashflow soon, or that they don’t have a significant disruption of income. There needs to be a game plan. The way I see it, everyone has a financial plan; it’s either based on honest discovery of financial health and quantifiable outcomes, or flimsy wishful thinking.
The questions you need to ask yourself are: “Where am I financially? Where does my family want to go? And do I have the knowledge, time, technology, and enjoyment to take on the critical task of managing my personal finances over a seasoned fiduciary?”
Top Reasons to Refer Your Friends, Family & Clients to a Financial Coach
- Moved here from out of town
- Bought a new home
- Started a new job
- Launching a business
- Dealing with elder care for your parents
- Going through a divorce
- Preparing to sell a business
- Poor experience with current advisors (high fees, commission-driven, tax-inefficient, poor service)
- Married or become engaged
- Starting to invest in real estate
- They Inherited a windfall
- Had a new baby
- Said that they may be retiring
- Started a youngster in school
- Started on Medicare/ Social Security
Boost Your Income. White Label with a Financial Coach
Your referral will be matched with a financial coach who is:
- Qualified I’m a CFP, IRA Enrolled Agent and have MBA in Financial Planning
- ExperiencedI have been in the wealth management industry for a decade.
- High-Touch As a boutique firm, I have a reasonable client-coach ration and operational efficiencies in place.
- High Quality Strong financial planning and investment process, top communication skills and a client-centric philosophy.
How I help you?
Refer a client and get paid. It’s that simple!