hris is the Founder of Lionshare Partners, a trusted financial planning firm. He draws on a decade of multidisciplinary experience to help high net worth individuals and small business owners solves their financial challenges. Prior to founding Lionshare, Chris help managed over 300 million dollars of individual and institutional assets and held senior roles at multiple globally-recognized investment firms.
An entrepreneur, speaker and media personality, Chris has been featured in several news outlets such as CNN, Huffington Post, Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post. He is currently a Board Member of the non-profit organization, Strive LA, a mini-campus for Los Angeles inner city youth. He also serves as a market analyst for the iHeart Radio podcast, “City Watch on the Air.”
Schedule Free Consultation
AUDIT YOUR ADVISOR
AUDIT YOUR FEES
AUDIT YOUR ADVICE
- Personal CFO: Having a personal CFO means that whatever it is you need taken care of, from home to business to personal matters, our team gets it done.
- Build Your Own Family Office: Effective multi-generational legacies is as much about the family as it is about the organization of the assets.
- Living Overseas: In many cases, living abroad is cheaper than living in the US. Get a comprehensive guide to help you find your dream retirement overseas.
- White Label Services: CPA, Attorneys, Insurance Brokers and Realtors should leverage my knowledge improve their margins and provide their clients a frictionless virtual experience.
- Entrepreneur Financial Coaching: Use informal valuation to increase enterprise value by focusing on leadership, planning, sales, marketing, people, operations, finance, and legal.
- Custom Employee Wellness Programs: The Harvard Business Review reported that wellness program returned $3 in both health care savings and reduced absenteeism for every $1 invested.
- Planned Giving: With thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and your charitable organizations.
- Trust Protector Services: Ensure that your wishes are fulfilled and that the trust continues to serve the purpose for which it was intended.
My Passion – To provide financial education and empowerment
HeroEs and Zeros
What People Say
“I’ve loved having Chris involved in my events. He shows up prepared, he’s super positive, owns the stage, and spends extra time engaging with my attendees. If you’re looking for a speaker for your next event, be sure to work with Chris!”
“The Golden Soiree was honored to feature Chris Jackson on our red carpet during the Golden Globes after party! Chris provided the perfect balance of value through entertainment and education. We have a wonderful community that fosters creativity and action. Chris fit right in with our culture. We look forward to the possibility of having him involved in the future!”
“Attorneys can make a great salary but often have no idea what to do to maximize their wealth and set themselves up for a comfortable future. For many years I was one of those clueless attorneys when it comes to financial planning, but Chris Jackson’s advice has lifted me out of my financial foolishness and set me up! Truly a godsend!
“As busy professionals we are constantly inundated with salesmen, agents and brokers looking to pitch us a financial product. We are looking for pragmatic and value‐driven advice amid this chaos. This book gives specific solutions to my financial concerns that is interesting, easy to read and a huge time‐saver. As always, you have gone above and beyond Chris!”